- After receiving my comments and corrections, write draft #2 of your persuasive essay. If you wish, you may change topics.
- Bring a hard copy (typed or hand-written) to class next Friday, and
- email me a digital version by next Friday.
- Format for your email AND your digital draft: AW2 Essay4 draft1 Name
- More practice writing arguments and counter-arguments (for and against)
- Argument = Claim (must be arguable), evidence and warrant.
- Sentence correction and practice identifying claims, evidence and warrants
- Textbook p. 100 Practice 5: practice writing arguments and counter-arguments in one sentence.
Your email address is not made public. Thank you for visiting.