- If you did not give me your Essay 5 Final draft (see here) on Friday Jan. 11th, please email it to me as soon as possible.
- Finish the textbook exercises, if you did not finish in class:
- Textbook p. 134 – answer questions 1-4.
- Textbook p. 135 – read the sample timed essay
- p. 136 – read section C
- p. 137 – read section D
- p. 138 – practice 3
- “America First” is good for Japan. Discuss (= write two paragraphs as explained below).
- Research the meaning and history of the phrase “America First” – one paragraph.
- Based on paragraph 1, discuss (write one paragraph about) the advantages and disadvantages to Japan of an America First foreign policy.
- Read a classmate’s or your own final draft of Essay #5. Make any final changes by hand.
- Write 100 words to explain in English to someone who knows nothing about Japan about the following:
- o-sechi ryori
- hatsu moude
- “akemashite omedetou”
- Do the textbook exercises above.
- Do you give your permission for your essay #5 to appear in the class collection?
- If “yes”, do you want your name to appear on it, or not?
Your email address is not made public. Thank you for visiting.