- Choose a controversial topic and find two articles on this topic with opposing or different points of view: one article “for” and one “against”. (The original articles may be in either English or Japanese, but of course your response must be in English).
- summarize in one paragraph the main arguments in each article.
- DO NOT WRITE YOUR OPINION.
- List the articles you used in your “works cited” list, using the appropriate MLA format.
- Email it to me by Friday Dec. 21st.
- Print it out and bring it to class Friday Dec. 21st
- (Dec. 21st will be the last class of 2018.)
I added a new page: Class Collections. You can download the Essay#4 class collection PDF from here: https://www.sheffnersweb.net/blogs/classblogs/kpu/class-collections/
Your email address is not made public. Thank you for visiting.