- Read the sample student “Problem-solution” essays. You can view them here.
- Choose a topic for your “Problem-solution” essay.
- List the bibliographic information for Swift’s essay and a Japanese translation (if you used one), using the MLA style.
- Email me your essay topic and the bibliographic information by Wednesday midnight.
- Discussion about the Swift essay.
- Was Swift making a serious proposal?
- What is the name for this kind of writing?
- What did you notice about the structure of his essay?
- Discussion about essay citation homework.
- Sentence-correction worksheet (continued).
Your email address is not made public. Thank you for visiting.