Look at my comments and re-write your draft #1 –> draft #2 and send it to me by email or bring it to the makeup class tomorrow.
- Textbook p. 79 F and practice 10
- Academic language is specific, accurate and as objective as possible. Avoid these vague, inaccurate or subjective expressions:
- hot (–> e.g. 35 degrees Centigrade)
- Check the MLA format for your references and/or bibliography
- See the MLA style guide here
- Check the Academic Writing resources page for more helpful links.
Your email address is not made public. Thank you for visiting.