- Read my comments then re-write your draft #2 –> draft #3 and email it to me.
- Would you like a (digital) copy of your classmates’ essays #2 and #3? If so, please email me by Tuesday July 31st, midnight.
- If you have changed your mind about allowing your essay to appear in the class collection, please let me know ASAP. Otherwise, I will assume your answer for essay #1 holds true for essay #2 and #3.
- Individual conferencing
- Who is your audience (your readers)? – see textbook p. 8 A.
- why would you need or want to write academic essays?
- Why would you need or want to write essays (including essays in Japanese)?
- In the real world, how would you decide what to write about?
- What are some difficulties you have in writing academic essays in this class?
- what are your biggest difficulties as a student @ kpu?
Your email address is not made public. Thank you for visiting.