- Read the Format checklist (download it here: Academic Writing checklist
- If necessary, re-format your essay, make any other changes you wish, print it out and bring it to class next week.
- If you have not done so already, please email me your final essay as soon as possible.
- Please use the following format for your file name: AW1_Essay1_Final_<Family Name>
- Please send as a Word document (not pdf).
- Explanation of the Academic Writing format checklist (download it here: Academic Writing checklist )
- Look at the sample academic format paper (download it here: Sample essay format ), then look at the example of a wrongly formatted paper
- There are 15 mistakes. How many can you find?
- How to investigate a topic
- Review of the approach (see last week’s class blog, step 4).
- Fact or Opinion? (Download the worksheet here: Fact and Opinion