Today was the deadline for Essay 1. If you have not already done so, please email me your final essay.
Please use the following format for your file name:
Obviously, replace <Family Name> with your own name. If your name is Yamada, please add your initial, as there are 3 Yamadas in this class.
- Common Errors (ownload and read the AW1 Essay1 Common Errors file here: AW1_Essay1_Common_Errors)
- Read the example sentences and re-write #13, #26, #32, #46.
- Explanation of non-sequitur logical fallacy ( 不合理な推論 )
- Mini-lecture: Origin of academic writing – the trivium (interestingly, there is no Japanese Wikipedia page for this entry; would you like to write one?
- Mini-lecture 2: how to investigate a topic – a model example
- Pay close attention to the actual words used
- Define the key words:
- If the original material has a definition, check it.
- If the original material does not have a definition, search for it yourself.
- What possible next steps could you take in this investigation?
- Define “virus”
- Investigate what exactly is the connection between the virus and microcephaly
- What other possible causes for microcephaly are there?
Your email address is not made public. Thank you for visiting.