- send me an email
- email me your essay draft if you did not give it to me in class today.
- I will send you by email your essay draft #2 with some comments.
- Read my comments, re-write your draft (this will be your final version) and email it to me.
- Print out your final version and bring to the next class, May 27th (in 2 weeks’ time).
- Checked the answers to the Bloom’s Taxonomy quiz.
- Free writing: what did you read in English recently?
- Mini-lecture: the value of learning academic writing.
- Briefly, the value of studying academic writing is that you learn not to be tricked by other people’s propaganda, of which the world is full.
- Textbook, p. 4: find the thesis statement.
- p. 21, A (read)
- p. 22 Practice 4
- p. 22 Practice 5 – write your answers on loose leaf.
- p. 24 D (read).
- p. 24 Practice 7- answers on looseleaf
- p. 25 Practice 8 – answers on loose leaf.
- Write an outline for your explanatory essay (on loose leaf).
- Hand in your explanatory essay draft #2.
Your email address is not made public. Thank you for visiting.