- took dictation: some advice on writing by Ayn Rand (from her book “The Art of Non-Fiction”);
- did our own free writing for 30 minutes;
- asked ourselves these questions:
- what am I writing about? (subject)
- what do I have to say about my subject? (theme)
- who might be interested in reading my writing? (I.e., who am I writing for?)
- what kind of knowledge am I assuming they have?
- reviewed our writing in the light of these questions, re-writing as necessary.
- Copy what you wrote about reading other students’ essays as a comment on this blog
- Enjoy your summer vacation.
Your email address is not made public. Thank you for visiting.