- Re-write your draft. This will be your final version.
- Don’t forget to change the essay information at the top of your first page (above your title) to “Final draft”.
- Save your file as “AW1 Essay1 Final (Your Name)”
- Send me your final draft by email
- The subject of the email should be the same as the name of your file, i.e. “AW1 Essay1 Final (Your Name)”
- Print out your final draft and bring it to class next week.
- (If you did not give me your essay paragraph last Friday, please hand it in next time. See last week’s homework for details,)
- Read the old AW1 essay I handed out in class. These essays are not model essays to be copied. They include good and bad points.
- Use the checklist in the textbook p. 33.
- Write your comments – what do you notice about the essay (the good and the bad)?
- 1-to-1 conferencing. If I did not get around to talking to you in class, I will email you my comments by Sunday evening.
- If you do not hear from me by Sunday evening, please email me.
Your email address is not made public. Thank you for visiting.