Read the textbook chapter 6, pp 133-136 (Section C) and p. 137 Section D.
- Make sure you know how to format your Bibliography or Works Cited.
- Make sure you clearly introduce the article you are responding to in your introduction.
- Clarification of the meaning of “negative correlation/relationship” in the Kohn article.
- Free writing: your winter vacation
- Sentence combining worksheet (download it here: SENTENCE COMBINING wksht
- Read again your free writing. Can you find sentences which could be or should be combined? Combine them.
- Every claim needs evidence. Read again your free writing and add evidence that you could provide to prove that you did what you said you did in your vacation.
Your email address is not made public. Thank you for visiting.