- Write the outline for your Essay #2 Problem-Solution (see p 52 in the textbook for an example outline).
- Review of Queenie’s claim.
- You must only claim what you can support with evidence.
- You do not have evidence that Queenie killed Arthur so you cannot, must not claim this. You may suspect it, but without evidence you cannot claim it.
- However, there is evidence that Queenie is lying. In other words, the evidence does not support her claim.
- Textbook p. 44 Practice 1. #2, 3, 4 and #7 on looseleaf.
Your email address is not made public. Thank you for visiting.