- I’m selling the following books on Amazon Japan. Clicking on any link below will take you to the Amazon page for that product. There is no obligation to buy and you will not be charged until you click “Add to cart” and then purchase. (If you do purchase, I get a small commission. Your price is the same whether you buy via my link or directly from Amazon. It’s a win-win!)
- 2nd-hand book sale!
- Books about Japan in English
- I’m selling some books on music and musicians
- 歴史の中古本 (history books in Japanese)
- For sale – books on philosophy, politics & economics (ppe)
- History books for sale
- Non-fiction books for sale
- Business management books for sale
- For sale – books on writing and teaching (and teaching writing)
- CS Lewis collection going for a song
- EFL books for sale
- Science fiction, fairy tales, poetry
- 2nd-hand books on language, linguistics and EFL
I recommend the following digital products: WP GDPR Fix, a WordPress plugin that quickly and easily helps you make your WP blog GDPR compliant. Brett Kelly's "Evernote Essentials", Dan Gold's $5 guides to Getting Everything Done with Evernote and Springpad, and DocumentSnap Solutions' Paperless Document Organization Guides. Be sure to try DocumentSnap's free email course on going paperless first before buying his products. Sign up for it on his homepage.
Disclosure of Material Connection: My recommendations above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a commission. Your cost will be the same as if you order directly. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”