Updated June 17th, 2019 ２０１９年６月１７日更新
- I’m selling the following books on Amazon Japan. Clicking on any link below will take you to the Amazon page for that product. There is no obligation to buy and you will not be charged until you click “Add to cart” and then purchase. (If you do purchase, I get a small commission. Your price is the same whether you buy via my link or directly from Amazon. It’s a win-win!
- Click here to see all my book-sale posts, or copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://bit.ly/sheffners2ndhandbooks
- Many thanks to those of you who purchased some of these books. And here are some more!
- More ppe books for sale here: http://wp.me/pmZvp-28B
- See all my Japanese books for sale here: http://bit.ly/myjapanesebooksforsale
- 売っている日本語の本の全てはこちら＞ bit.ly/myjapanesebooksforsale
- 売っている本（英語も日本語も）の全てはこちら＞ http://bit.ly/sheffners2ndhandbooks
- 「Schizophrenic in Japan: An American Ex-pat’s Guide to Japanese And American Society/poli..」 を ￥2157 で@amazonから出品しました。日本より発送。丁寧に保管されたので、商品の劣化や変色、破れ、書き込み、剥がれなどがほとんどございません。使用感がない。 Hilarious. Mike is funny and knows how to write. This is in near mint condition. No markings, tears, discoloration or fading. No torn, missing or dog-eared pages. Paperback, 288 pages including index. Ships from Japan. Published in 2005.
- Brewed in Japan: The Evolution of the Japanese Beer Industry を¥3074で@amazonから出品しました。商品の劣化や破れ、剥がれ等が殆ど無い。 書きこみ,切りぬきはありません。地の角に少し汚れている所がある。下の地に黒マーカーペンの一センチ位の後がある。中のページには影響がない。使用感が有る。日本より発送。Very good condition. No markings, torn or missing or dog-eared pages. Some discoloration on corners of text block. Black ink mark on bottom textblock. Ships from Japan.
- SOLD! Click here to visit this item’s Amazon Japan page 売りました！新品はこちらへどうぞー＞A Taste of Japan―CROSS-CULTURAL OBSERVATIONS OF AMERICA
- SOLD! Click here to visit this item’s Amazon Japan page 売りました！新品はこちらへどうぞー＞ Kawaii!: Japan’s Culture of Cute
I recommend the following digital products: WP GDPR Fix, a WordPress plugin that quickly and easily helps you make your WP blog GDPR compliant. Brett Kelly's "Evernote Essentials", Dan Gold's $5 guides to Getting Everything Done with Evernote and Springpad, and DocumentSnap Solutions' Paperless Document Organization Guides. Be sure to try DocumentSnap's free email course on going paperless first before buying his products. Sign up for it on his homepage.
Disclosure of Material Connection: My recommendations above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a commission. Your cost will be the same as if you order directly. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”