- Write draft #4
- re-write your draft #3 after getting my comments and corrections.
- Email me your draft #3 (if you have not already done so)
- Email me your draft #4 or bring it to class next week.
- Some general comments about your essays
- You need to define your terms
- Every claim needs evidence (and if necessary, citations/references)
- Warrants: you need to explain how and why your evidence supports your claim or thesis.
- Option: I am writing a simplified version of a very famous and fascinating story that teaches basic ideas about Western (especially American) culture and society, and I am looking for volunteers to give me some feedback about my writing. So far I have written two chapters.
Your email address is not made public. Thank you for visiting.