My buckets. Not having these properly in place had been one obstacle that was causing a backlog of items to process.
- Serge Hallyn: gtd next-actions (s3hh.wordpress.com)
- ” Email Zen: Clear Out Your Inbox :zenhabits (sheffnersweb.net)
- GTD Collection + Daily reviews and routines (sheffnersweb.net)
- David Allen’s “Getting Things Done”: Is It Relevant to Freelancers? (freelancefolder.com)
- Serge Hallyn: Tickler (s3hh.wordpress.com)
I recommend the following guides: Brett Kelly's "Evernote Essentials 3.0", Dan Gold's $5 guides to Getting Everything Done with Evernote and Springpad, and DocumentSnap Solutions' Paperless Document Organization Guides. Be sure to try DocumentSnap's free email course on going paperless first before buying his products. Sign up for it on his homepage. If you purchase any of these digital products from this website, your cost will be the same as if you order directly and I'll get a commission, about the price of a drink. Thank you! :-)