My buckets. Not having these properly in place had been one obstacle that was causing a backlog of items to process.
- Serge Hallyn: gtd next-actions (s3hh.wordpress.com)
- ” Email Zen: Clear Out Your Inbox :zenhabits (sheffnersweb.net)
- GTD Collection + Daily reviews and routines (sheffnersweb.net)
- David Allen’s “Getting Things Done”: Is It Relevant to Freelancers? (freelancefolder.com)
- Serge Hallyn: Tickler (s3hh.wordpress.com)
I recommend the following guides: Brett Kelly's "Evernote Essentials", Dan Gold's $5 guides to Getting Everything Done with Evernote and Springpad, and DocumentSnap Solutions' Paperless Document Organization Guides. Be sure to try DocumentSnap's free email course on going paperless first before buying his products. Sign up for it on his homepage.
Disclosure of Material Connection: My recommendations above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Your cost will be the same as if you order directly. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”