Don’t have time to write now right now but I want to bookmark these pages which look very useful.
- How to cloudify your Apple life. Without Apple’s help.
- An introduction to Simplenote which the author prefers to Evernote
- The cleverest ways to use Dropbox that you’re not using
- And a site I found very useful when starting to play with OneNote (and it looks useful for a ton of geeky “howto” other than OneNote as well): HowtoGeek.
- And Windows Live and SkyDrive, about which I’ll have a coupla rude things to say, as well as some praise. The first complaint, tho, is, where the heck is it? Nothing that came up on a Google search on Windows Live has what I’m looking for – namely, the sign-in page for Skydrive which will take me straight to my Office Docs. I don’t want Hotmail or MSNor Windows Essentials (and what the heck is the difference between SkyDrive and Windows Essentials? Microsoft couldn’t make it clear to me and I stayed reading the page for at least a minute and came back to it twice!)
I recommend the following guides: Brett Kelly's "Evernote Essentials", Dan Gold's $5 guides to Getting Everything Done with Evernote and Springpad, and DocumentSnap Solutions' Paperless Document Organization Guides. Be sure to try DocumentSnap's free email course on going paperless first before buying his products. Sign up for it on his homepage. If you purchase any of these digital products from this website, your cost will be the same as if you order directly and I'll get a commission, about the price of a drink. Thank you! :-)
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”