Don’t have time to write now right now but I want to bookmark these pages which look very useful.
- How to cloudify your Apple life. Without Apple’s help.
- An introduction to Simplenote which the author prefers to Evernote
- The cleverest ways to use Dropbox that you’re not using
- And a site I found very useful when starting to play with OneNote (and it looks useful for a ton of geeky “howto” other than OneNote as well): HowtoGeek.
- And Windows Live and SkyDrive, about which I’ll have a coupla rude things to say, as well as some praise. The first complaint, tho, is, where the heck is it? Nothing that came up on a Google search on Windows Live has what I’m looking for – namely, the sign-in page for Skydrive which will take me straight to my Office Docs. I don’t want Hotmail or MSNor Windows Essentials (and what the heck is the difference between SkyDrive and Windows Essentials? Microsoft couldn’t make it clear to me and I stayed reading the page for at least a minute and came back to it twice!)